Welcome to our Rental Application page.
Here you'll find the bulleted list of required documents each applicant will need to provide in order to formally apply for an apartment rental.
The rental application can be downloaded HERE. If you will be needing a co-signer based on the criteria below, that form can be downloaded HERE.
- Rental Application: Each adult living in the apartment will need to complete the rental application in full. You can leave the bottom right "fees" area blank.
- Credit Report : The easiest way to provide a detailed credit report is by exporting your CreditKarma.com profile as a PDF. We'll need to see your full name located on the report. We cannot accept screenshots, please save the full report as a PDF. If you have your own report that is detailed and at least two-weeks recent, you can send that too. (see instructions below on how to export your CreditKarma report)
- Proof-of-Income/Employment: We
'll need either two recent pay stubs, W2, or some other forms of proof of income/employment. We cannot accept screenshots of deposits made to your account. If you or your co-signer is self employed, we can accept a 1040 or other financial report to show proof of income or assets. *Note - If you haven't started work yet, please include your signed offer letter from your employer.
- Picture ID: Driver's license, State ID or Passport. Please attach a picture of the front only.
- Co-signer Form: (*This may be required if you have less than 6-months of work history, you're a student with no income, etc) This does not need to be notarized in order to apply. A notarized copy can be mailed before lease signing. Have your parent/co-signer complete and attach with the above required documents.
- Pets: For those applying to pet-friendly units, please provide the breed, weight, and age of your pet along with a picture and the most recent vet record.
Instructions on how to export your credit report and save a PDF:
On your CreditKarma.com dashboard, scroll down to the section named "Your full picture" and click See my Score. Scroll down and click "View credit reports". This is your report. Click print but instead save it as a PDF.
Upfront move-in costs
Typically, the first month's rent, security deposit, and a 1-month brokerage fee will be due in full, upon the signing of the lease. Any leases that are signed within two weeks of the move-in date, all funds must be cash or bank checks. All funds must clear prior to move-in.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION -
When you're ready to submit your applications, each applicant can email their application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org